Monday, March 18, 2013

Artist of the Week - Kirko Bangz

So we like to do this thing called Artist of the Week. This is where we pick or we let the fans vote for an artist/D.J./producer and give them their own page. This week I have chosen the artist that we want to recognize for their hard work, determination and dedication to their craft and fans. This weeks Artist of the week is Kirko Bangz. For those of you who are not familiar with him, he's a rapper and singer from Houston, Texas. He released his first mixtape in 2009 and has since been signed to Warner Bros. and release several other mixtapes.
         I wanted to name Kirko Bangz as our Artist of the Week because I remember the first time hearing him and thinking he's going to blow up. I've followed his career since hearing about him. He's proven that he can be a versatile artist and does it for the love of music, along with the love for his fans. Music aside, another reason I'm a fan is because he makes sure to remember where he came from and makes it a point to represent Houston, Texas. He is also about his family. Those to me are two things that help make a great artist. Okay for those of you wondering the first song I heard was:
Lavish Life released in 2009

Okay enough from me here is some music from Kirko. The following are his singles and then a few videos that I wanted to share of his that are some of my favorites.


 Kirko Bangz released his first official single "What Yo Name Iz?" February 7, 2011.



His second single "Drank In My Cup" was released September 16, 2011.


His third single "Keep It Trill" was released November 30, 2012


Mixtapes:
Procrastination Kills (2009)
Progression (2009)
Procrastination Kills 2 (2010)
Procrastination Kills 3 (2011)
Progression 2: A Young Texas Playa (2012)
Procrastination Kills 4 (2012)

Twitter:

Website:

FaceBook:

For Booking Email D-Will at dwilliams137@gmail.com

Some of my personal favorite videos from Kirko Bangz:

Kirko Bangz Ft. Brian Andrews Toast To The Life

Kirko Bangz Touch The Sky

Kirko Bangz Play Me


God Daddy!

I hope you guys enjoyed this! If you have an artist in mind that you think should be the next Artist Of The Week let me know! ~Christina Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment