Sunday, March 24, 2013

Artist Of The Week - David Geftakys


Okay, this week’s Artist Of The Week is David Geftakys. For those of you that don’t know him, he is an artist and songwriter from Los Angles, California. I first heard of him about a year ago when my sister and I had just started up Street Noise Promotions. We followed him on twitter to see what he was about for ourselves. He released his first EP Lines In My Hands December 7, 2009. SoundOut (a partner of Fontana Music) rated two of his singles from that EP. His single ‘And You’ was rated in the top 1%, along with ‘Say It All’ being rated in the top 5%. He has since released an album titled Games We Play that was released December 7, 2012. He’s created a strong fan base and online buzz for his self. Grabbing the attention of online Radio DJ’s and fans (including us!). David has also scored a guest appearance on the late-night style show ‘Live Taping with David Valdez’ at Universal Studios and was a guest on KCLA’s ‘Then in Show’. As a fan of music I’m reminded why I started this company with my sister when we hear artists like David. His sound is so natural and organic; you can’t help but to get lost in his lyrics. To his fans, thank you for sharing his music with us and to David, thank you for supporting us as much as have tried to support you over this past year. He is an artist that I can’t wait to see what the future holds for him. I know he will succeed far beyond what any of us can imagine.
Thanks for reading! ~Christina Peace

I hope you guys enjoy the following links:

David Geftakys - Games We Play

New Album - The Games We Play - In Stores
or on


  • TBA: In-studio interview with radio station Indie100.com. In-studio interview with radio station inDspotlight.com
  • Upcoming shows: May 2nd at Universal Bar & Grill and more to be announced on Facebook.
Join David's Mailing List on his website http://ww.DavidGeftakys.com to get all the lastest news.

Find more of David's music and connect with him on any of these social networking sites:

Twitter:

Videos I like: 

David Geftakys & David Gielan - You're Alive

David Geftakys - Name (Goo Goo Dolls cover)

David Geftakys - Crash Into Me (Dave Mathews Band cover)



If you guys liked this, leave me a comment below and if you have an artist in mind that you think should be the next Artist Of The Week let me know! ~Christina Peace

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for such an incredible write up, and for so much support. Christina, your kind words and wishes for my success mean so much to me. I love making music, but would never be able to share it so widely without the support of true fans like you and my amazing team. I will keep honestly & diligently creating the music that speaks to my soul and share that with the world, with everyone's support.

    ReplyDelete