Thursday, June 20, 2013

Where I've Been

     So I have been gone for two weeks trying to get my new nail polish line off the ground. I started Playlist Polish with my sister recently and we have been hiding out mixing polishes. We finally launched yesterday and it seems to be going well. I thought I would share some of the pictures with you all and put up links below.
     For those of you that don't know, I love nail polish and music! My sister Stacy is the same way, so we decided to combine the two. I came up with the name Playlist Polish because the polish is based off the music in my playlist. Something you will also so notice is that our polishes have glitter in them. I like using glitter because I don't always have time to do nail art and also because it adds a beautiful sparkle or funky edge to the polish. For more information or requests email us at PlaylistPolish@gmail.com
~ Christina Peace

Sites:

Etsy:

Big Cartel:

Facebook:

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/Playlist_Polish

Pics:

Burnin'

Boys 'Round Here

Only Prettier

Team Khleo


More Nail Polish
     A friend of ours also has a nail polish line called 'A Study In Polish'. You guys should also check her line out for more great polishes. She has great colors and prices! I currently have 221B, it makes for a beautiful top coat or just a clear glitter to wear on clean nails. I don't have the camera or I would do my own swatches, but for now here a few from her site.

221B

Wark!

Consulting Detective

Sites:

Facebook:

Website:


I will be going back to doing Artist Of The Week blogs next week. If you would like me to listen to your music or an artist's music leave me links in the comment below or email me at StreetNoiseMusicTeam@yahoo.com You may be featured here as our next Artist Of The Week. I hope guys enjoyed this blog and thank you as always for taking the time out to read. New blog every Monday! ~Christina Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment