Monday, May 6, 2013

Artist Of The Week - Daniel Jerome

     I thought I would change things up this week and talk about a dancer that I really have enjoyed watching grow over the last two to three years. I love music and what is music with out dancers. Daniel Jerome is one of my favorite dancers out right now. The first video of his that I seen was the freestyle he did to "You're My".

Daniel Jerome - You're My

     He continued to release more freestyles and choreography videos on YouTube since the "You're My" freestyle improving and growing as a dancer as well as a choreographer. Some of my favorite videos he has posted shows his diversity as a dancer along with his personality. I love seeing the artist shine through their work and he does just that. A video Daniel did in July 2012 with Cierra Lauren shows off his skills and diversity well. 

Cierra Lauren & Daniel Jerome - Choreo - "Slow Dancing In A Burning Room" By John Mayer

     Aside from working with Cierra, Daniel has worked with Isiah Munoz, The Bosses (Formerly known as The Baby Bosses), Art of Movement (AOM), Chapter1NE (CH1) and is an instructor at SoReal Performing Arts Center.

Daniel Jerome & Isiah Munoz - "Otis" By Jay-Z & Kanye West (Choreography)

Daniel Jerome & The Bosses (Formerly known as The Baby Bosses) - "Coolin" By Swizz Beats (Choreography)

AOM Art of Movement (2013)

Chapter1NE (CH1) Freestyle session - "Frontin" By Pharrell Williams Ft. Jay-Z

For more on Daniel Jerome check out the following links:

YouTube:

YouTube 2:

YouTube 3:

Twitter:

Facebook:

Hope you guys enjoyed this weeks blog on Daniel Jerome! If you or someone you know would like to be featured as Artist Of The Week leave a comment below or email me at StreetNoiseMusicTeam@yahoo.com or tweet me @ImTeamOther (Personal twitter) or @StreetNoiseTeam (Business twitter)
As always thank you guys for supporting and reading the blog! ~Christina Peace



No comments:

Post a Comment